Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Need My Mommy

I MISS MY MOM!!!!
Ya it's a pretty evident statement.  I can't imagine a person in the world that wouldn't feel the same way.  I lay here now not feeling great and wishing my mommy could hold me.  I'm a little old for that don't you think??  But I honestly don't care!


This picture was sent to me by a wonderful friend and I love it because it reminds me of her so much.  I know towards the end she looked nothing like "herself" but this picture is the epitome of her.  I think now of all the things I miss.  I miss how she used to chew Clorets gum (that was way back in the day).  I miss how she laughed,  I miss how she said, "wellllll" when she was trying to get a point across.  I miss how she went down the line of all the family members to find someone.  Wow was that sometimes annoying!  I miss the catrillion emails I got on a daily basis from her; even though they were forwarded to every friend and family member she knew.  I miss how she'd tell Evan I Love You in sign language.  I miss everything annoying or not!  I could think of a bunch more things I miss, but I'm pretty sure I'd be here all night.  So it's plain and simple to say MOM I MISS YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment